Thursday, August 28, 2008

Park City Retreat for 2

Park City, Utah retreat for 2 = Big J & I, no little rebels, jet setting away, a 5 star resort, peace & quiet, all expenses paid, room service & blessed sleep, site seeing, and new friends. Last weekend, I was fortunate enough to accompany Big J on a business trip to Park City. This is the first time I have been on a company trip (besides tagging along w/ our business man to the Valley) and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't mind on going on a few more just like this....thanks to whomever made the decision to bring along the wives of The Mahoney Group fellas. And a HUGE THANK YOU to those who helped out with our little rebels while we played for the weekend.

1 comment:

Stewart & Sheila Smith Family said...

Glad you had fun and even more glad that this Grandma still can keep up with the little ones. grin.