Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Yo! Gabba Gabba


My boys, Crew and Trip, absolutely love Yo Gabba Gabba. They have both been exposed to watching many different children's shows (the ones mom's look for to HOPEFULLY captivate their children so they can get something done kind of shows!) but has never reacted to anything like they have to this. From the moment they hear the intro theme song Crew begins to sing and dance like crazy. They love the music, the characters and the skits. ...we watch it over and over. YO GABBA GABBA!

2 comments:

Becca said...

Yo! GABBA GABBA is also our fav. It has become our nightly ritual show to watch before bed "sleep" is their fav. right now!!! "think happy thoughts happy thoughts then you'll know just what to do" haha I kinda like it too! love you guys!!!

Creative Corner said...

Hey I dont know about this show. When does it come on and what station? I sound like a dork I know. If I dont hear back from you, I will call. LAters