Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Snowflake High.




Fill this out about your years in high school! The longer ago it was,the more fun the answers will be!!

1. Who were your best friends? Shawna, Dawn, & TaShawna. These are the girls I hung out with the most. BUT I had a few other close girlfriends as well.
2. What sports did you play? I attempted them all (except soccer).
3. What kind of car did you drive? 1970 Ford Truck. Who could forget "Old Blue?" IF that truck could talk well, you could only imagine the stories (and secrets) it would tell!
4. On a Friday nights what were you doing? Hanging out with my friends.
5. Were you a party animal? High School was a PARTY!
6. Were you considered a flirt? Maybe. Kissing boys was my favorite subject!
7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? None of the above.
8. Were you a nerd? People probably thought I was. I didn't consider myself one
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? No
10. Can you still sing the fight song? Of course I can!
11. Who was your favorite teacher? Mr. Coltrin. He was the best!
12. Where did you sit during lunch? I went off campus a lot. Usually to my house w/ Shawna & TaShawna.
13. Name the school full name? Snowflake High School
14. School mascot? Lobos
15. School Colors? Blue and White.
16. Rival high school? ShowLow & BlueRidge High.
17. Did you go to Prom? Yes.
18. If you could go back and do it again, would you? No, I loved college. There were even BIGGER fish in college.
19. What do you remember most about graduation? The fact that I actually got a diploma & crying (I'm such a boob).
20. Where did you go senior skip day? Senior skip day? What senior skip day? Must have missed that one!
21. Favorite memory? Too many to choose from!
22. Were you in any clubs? Negative.
23. Where did you go most often for lunch? My House.
24. Have you gained some weight since then? This is a stupid question. Uhhh yeah...I've had two kids what do you think?
25. Who was your Senior prom date? Jeremy Nelson.
26. Are you planning on going to your 10-year reunion? I have a few more years to think about this one BUT I will probably be there!!!
27. Who was your home room teacher? I don't recall having a home room teacher.
28. Who will re-post this after you? Hopefully somebody.
29. Who was your high school sweetheart? I didn't have a "sweetheart."
30. Do you still talk to people from high school? Of course.
31.Did you win prom queen or king? HA HA HA.
32. Where did you work in high school? Mostly summers at Trapper's Cafe.
33. What were your grades? I think they were around C average.
34. What was your dress style? Preppy.
35. What year did you graduate? 2001

1 comment:

CASSIE said...

SO FUN TO READ...I STOLE MINE FROM YOUR BLOG...HOPE YOU DON'T MIND! HOPE ALL IS WELL!