Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Places to go....things to get into!


And..... he's off to the races! Trip is crawling! Well actually, he's been scooting around (more like ARMY crawling) for a little over a month now. BUT in the last few days he has really taken off! I guess he finally decided it was time to try to keep up with Big Brother Crew!!! I will try and enjoy these few short months, weeks, maybe even days before he is totally mobile. When the real trouble begins and "THEY" my two little monsters (Crew & Trip) team up to reek havoc in the Whiting household!!! HAHA! But, really, who am I kidding??? I love my little trouble makers! They make me smile!

2 comments:

Tiff Hunt said...

I love it when they crawl. I couldn't wait for Adyson to crawl, and when she did, I wanted to break her legs. She was a terror!! What am I saying, she still is. I miss the days when she just laid there and did nothing. Now she won't sit still for a minute. I love it, most of the time. ;) Your boys sure are funny!! I loved the milk in the fish. What a funny boy!!

The Smith's said...

I cannot believe how big Trip is getting. He is so cute. Good Luck with the two of them. There will be no more book reading for you for a long time!!!!