Monday, May 11, 2009

Crinkled Mother's Day Card

This is what Rebel #1 comes home with, grasping a card in his little hands, on Mother's Day...

(All the reasons I LOVE my Mom)

  1. My mom is special because...she always helps me be good.
  2. My mom's the funniest when she...makes funny faces.
  3. My mom always says...good things to me.
  4. My mom does lots of things. She' best at...school.
  5. My mom is smart because she knows all about...stuffs.
  6. My mom's the prettiest when...she goes to church.
  7. I like it when my mom...helps me with school stuffs.
  8. My mom is special because she...loves just me.

What a sweetheart. To tell you the truth I think my little guy may have had a little help answering or, for lack of a better word, "altering" some of his replies (specifically on #'s 3, 1, and I gotta give credit to the teach on #6). All in all I couldn't be happier with my testosterone overloaded house...I love my Whiting Boys. Thanks for the Mother's Day.

No comments: