Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Tree Monkeys

Two little monkeys swinging in the tree....literally, swinging and screaming with glee. My little adventurers decided to climb the apple tree to get away from the "wild animals in the grass, aka: the dog" ...or so the story is told. And of course Crew just had to have his 2 year old partner in crime, Trip, get into the tree too, by assisting him with a chair and a little boost. It's a wonder to me that we have yet had an emergency room visit for broken bones & stitches (knock on wood). I can only imagine what these little monkeys will attempt to climb next. I'm sure it will go along the lines of this...1-bigger trees 2-the walls of my house 3-and Everest!

1 comment:

Amanda and Chad said...

your boys are so funny! i bet there is never a dull moment in your house. cute picture!