Sunday, March 15, 2009

Baby Shower

Hey Everyone! Here is the Shower invite for Jaymi Davis...sorry IF you didn't get an invitation (we didn't have every ones addresses, etc.-) BUT we want everyone to know so spread the word!!! Thanks
A giggle, a coo, a sweet little smile.
A baby boy will be here in just a short while.
It's a Baby Shower in Honor of...
Jaymi Davis
Thurs. 19th March 2009
Shanda Whiting's Home
(for directions please send me an email @ shandawhiting@hotmail.com )
6-8pm (come & go)
Given by:
Shanda Whiting & Julie Nielsen
Hope to see you all there!!!

1 comment:

Hallie said...

Hey Shanda! How did the shower go? I was so sad I had to miss it. I'm sure you did a great job on it! We ended up having to take our baby back down to the hospital in the valley and so I couldn't be there. I have a gift for her that I will take by though.