Monday, March 2, 2009

Go. Going. Gone.

There are 3 ways a man wears his hair
- parted - unparted - or departed.

Go. Going. Gone. Sunday morning the boys in the house where in desperate need of a hair-cuts and so our story begins...Crew-snip, snip, snip, done. Trip-snip, snip, snip, done. Big J, snip, snip, snip...thought I was done...then the question was asked, "how big is the bald spot on top of my head?" The next thing we know the clippers are going and...buzz, buzz, buzz...we buzz his head...then out came the razor and shave, shave, shave...our end result = Big J with a sexy, round, bald head! Bald is Better...we love it.

3 comments:

The Smith's said...

Man that would have made my day a lot better if you had of texted me that picture like you said. There is a small resemblence to my brother!!!!

Stewart & Sheila Smith Family said...

Well it looks goodon him. Can't believe you shaved it and didn't make a nik. Good job Shanda

Sherri said...

J, you're a better man than I am. I'm still living in a state of denial. Later cuz, BEN WHITING