Thursday, July 17, 2008

When Nature Calls....

So as I was downloading pictures from the camera today this is what I happened upon...
A little bum shining in the bushes. And wondering when and where this photo took place unknown to my knowledge that someone had caught Crew's little "shiny hiney" hidden in the bushes taking care of business where a bathroom is non-existent...this photo came next....
....and now I understand. A quick fix to a little delima: Big J with our little rascals... 1 crying, the other having to pee and Mom is unavailable for assistance as she is in the middle of an intense softball game....solution = crying kid #1- content in car seat with bottle, kid#2- taking his business to the bushes, Dad catching it all on film (& getting a good laugh from it all), & Mom finding these photos today and unveiling the story.....priceless.

3 comments:

M said...

Oh my! That made me laugh out loud. You got to love Dads; they are always thinking outside the box.

The Merrell Family said...

I was getting a little worried when I first saw this, and then I was so glad that you were playing baseball so you wouldn't know all this was going on! I bet you had quite a fright until you figured this one out!!!

taytum said...

The only thing that I am envious of boys, is that they can "go" anywhere!!