Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Topic of Hair.

So you know its been awhile when your husband asks you (on more than one occasion) "when are you going to go get your hair cut?" and even the little gestures and reminders he likes to lay out there i.e. : the mothers day coupons he created and one inparticular stood out that read:"hair cut and color of your choice and choice of salon."..... The countless ?'s of "do you want to put blonde highlights back in your hair?".... "how short do you think you will cut it?".... and the deal breaker..."do you want me to call for you?" So I FINALLY took him up on his sweet little "fake coupon book offer" he made for me and had my hair cut and colored per my choice! So there it is...my husband is pleased....nothing too drastic just a few or more inches off the length...some layers...and color. Its good to have a little change...next time I wont put him through the misery and make him wait so long. Love Ya Big J.

4 comments:

CASSIE said...

HEY!! ITS BEEN SOOO LONG! SOO--LETS SEE THE NEW DO! I CHOOSE NOT TO SHARE MY NEW DO WITH THE WORLD--DREW ACTUALLY BEGS ME NOT TO CUT MY HAIR--BUT AGAINST HIS WILL-- I DID!! A TRIM AND LONG BANG IS WHAT I WANTED-- NOW I HAVE A MULLET!! AHH!!

Cara said...

I agree with Cassie. Where is the pic of the new do? Well it sure sounds like you have a nice hubby to do those nice things for you. And how funny that he was so assistant on you getting it done. :)

PS you have some cute little boys on your hands!

Hallie said...

Oh what I wouldn't give to have Ray beg me to go get my hair cut and colored! He would have to pick me up off the ground first from passing out from shock. :) I can't wait to see your new do either!

Stewart & Sheila Smith Family said...

Well if you would have asked your Dad his comment would be "shave it bald" Don;t think he likes short hair, so it stays long. Your hair is very pretty and yes put a picture on of it. Mom