Friday, February 1, 2008

We Thank Thee Oh God for a Prophet

Gordon B. Hinckley
1910-2008

As many of you all know our dear beloved prophet Gordon B Hinckley has passed away on Sunday.Well this is my chance to tell the world how grateful I am for such an amazing man to be in our lives. I too have shed many tears, but tears of comfort and joy.... ...he is now home, and reunited with God our Heavenly Father and his dear wife. Today, we all know that this is one of the biggest days in history, one of the greatest reunion's of all time! We love you President Hinckley, and we will miss you... ... but go on home, go on home!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Shanda, I don't think I can read your blog anymore because you always make me cry! Haha, no not really but that was a good one. What a good man, we too are glad he's gone home.

Meg and Jeremy said...

Shanda, I appreciate the way you put it. We will miss him, but I am glad he is home.

Stewart & Sheila Smith Family said...

Shanda,
Dad and I were so touched by your comments. What a Great man he was and is. Made me cry, but then I have been doing that lots this past week. Love you

Creative Corner said...

I was thinking the same thing as Julie. How perfect, he is going home. I need to write on my blog about him because he is so huge to me! You are awesome! I love you!