Thursday, February 14, 2008

So This is Love

This is love.
This is what we do, this is how we love.
Happy Valentine's Day Jason

Noah: Well that's what we do. We fight. You tell me when I'm being an arrogant son of a b**** and I tell you when you are being a pain in the a**. Which you are 99% of the time. I'm not afraid to hurt your feelings. You have like a two second rebound rate and yoru back do doing the next pain in the a** thing.
Allie: So what.
Noah: So it's not going to be easy. It's going to be really hard. And we're going to have to work at this every day. But I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, every day.

7 comments:

Tiff Hunt said...

I love, love, love that movie!! I love that saying too! Perfect for Valentines!

Creative Corner said...

Hah so this post is smokin' hot! Love it, love the post and now I think I am going to watch the movie!

CASSIE said...

STORY OF MY LIFE!! CLASSIC!

Jamie said...

Just a quick hello and to let you know that Sam and I have been out of the blogging loop for awhile but have now returned. I am looking forward to checking in and seeing what's going on with your adorable family.

Julie said...

I love that movie and that exact quote! Thats the best! What a good wife you are!!!

Jaime said...

YEP! Story of my life! :) :)

taytum said...

I love that scene! Best one in the movie.