Monday, October 1, 2007

The things "Crew" says.



The things that come out this this kids mouth lately have cracked us up! Since going to Pre-school and learning to talk & communicate better he manages to sputter out some of the funniest things! New things he tells us:
“You gotta be kidding me, Mom!”
“That’s ENOUGH!”
When he wants to get our attention when we are in the middle of something:
“Mom/Dad….I talking to YOU!”
When he wants our attention when we are talking to each other:
“Dad…..no more talk to Mom!”
“You’re the best!”
“That’s SWEEEET!”
AND last but surely not least one of my fav’s!!!.......
“I a ladies man!”

4 comments:

The Smith's said...

you forgot the ones that he learned from mom and dad:) He is so funny, leave it to him to bring home all the good things to say!

Jamielynn said...

Ok you have me cracking up over here. Arent kids the greatest. I think Crew is such a mini me of Jayson. SO cute!!

Julie said...

What a cutie! I just caught myself up on your blog and something about Trip slightly looks like Kaitlyn to me! I don't know, because I always think he looks like your side, but something looks like her.

Stewart & Sheila Smith Family said...

What a doll! Communicate and that he does! What a cute, special boy. Love Grandma