Sunday, October 28, 2007

Happy Happy Birthday Sydney

Make a Wish...and BLOW!

Happy birthday Sydney! Sydney just turned the BIG #3! Saturday we loaded up the kids and ran away to Globe for the day to celebrate cousin Sydney's 3rd birthday ( and to see the Davis' new pad). We had such a fun time watching the kiddos play, eat some yummy food (thanx Jaymi), & visit w/ the fam. Crew was so sad when it was time to go. He wanted to stay and smash the pumpkin (even though the pinata was hangin on its last strand). Good times. We just love cousin Sydney and her spunky attitude! She's a sweetie! Here's to you Sydney....Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Julie said...

I loved the skunk story and I am so sad I had to miss the party. We just can't seem to get over sickness at our house. First Kaitlyn had the flu, then we got the stomach flu, now its all back to the flu again! AHHHH! I hate being sick!

taytum said...

I love that cake! Looks so good...