Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Redskins Class of 1997 Reunion


Shaun, Ammon, Big J, & Jordan

My old man that I'm married to (BIG J) had his 10year class reunion over HomeComing weekend in St.Johns. They kicked it off HomeComing Day inviting all alumni to the "HomeComing" activities (parade, assembly, football game, etc......). Not a BIG spectacle by any means. All of 4 maybe 5 floats in the parade & the football team just smothered the poor little rez team they played let alone it was freezing cold AND all of a dozen (maybe more???) people showed up to the game!!! Saturday the crowd was a little bigger. They had a family pic-nic at the park and later that night had a casual dinner. J had a good time catchin' up w/ friends AND I had a good time hangin' out with their wives!!! (Good times Alli & Betsy! We need to get together more often!!!) I'll have to con Jason into doing the little "high-school" questionnaire and posting his memories from good ole St.Johns High!

3 comments:

kh said...

Hey Jason!
This is Kristen (Flygare) Hansen. Looks like you guys had fun, I am sorry I missed it. I found your link through Jaymi (hope that is okay) anyway wondered if I might use these pics for the class blog Slide show? Just shoot me an email (sjhs.classof97@gmail.com) if that would be okay. Thanks much!

Your little family is darling!

Tiff Hunt said...

Shanda, Thanks so much for posting those pictures. I didn't get to go, and I was sad. Thanks for posting them. And, I love the pictures in the pumpkin patch. Tell Jason Hi for me!

taytum said...

I am making up for my lack of comments on your blog today! I love the quote at the bottom of your page about family. So true. So true.