Thursday, May 17, 2007

ShandaLynn A - Z

A - Age: 24
B - Bed size: King, have you met us.....anything smaller just won't do!!!
C - Chore you hate: Folding laundry, dishes, & ironing Jason's clothes!!!
D - Dessert you love: Pretty much anything!
E - Essential start your day item: Work-out, although I don't always get to (late nights with baby Trip) but love it when I get the chance.
F - Favorite actor(s): Depends on the movie!
G - Gold or Silver: Silver
What happened to H?
I - Instruments you play: I wish I was that talented.
J - Job title: "I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations." aka full time Mom.
K - Kid (s): Jason "Crew" 3yrs old, Stewart "Trip" 4months, & Big J 28yrs old :)
L - Living arrangements: 1600sq. ft. spilling over with testosterone:)......its time for a girl!!!
M- Favorite month: July...duh! It's my b-day.
N - Nicknames: "Sweets"
O - Overnight hospital stay other than giving birth: Negative.
P- Phobias- A dirty house, The dark, BIG fish, and anything creepy & crawly.
Q - Quote(s): Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: 3 sisters, 2 brothers
T - Tattoo(s): I wouldn't tell you if I did!!!
U - Unique talent: Hmm, I don't think I have one.
V - Vegetable you hate: Love 'em all!
W - Worst habit: Picking my nose...I know it's totally gross BUT I can't help it.....having crusties stuck in my nose drives me nuts.....and me picking it well, that drives Jason nuts! Oh well, we all have our "corks."
X- If you were told to Xerox a part of your body what would you agree to: My butt :)
Y - Yummy food you make: Brownies, sugar cookies, & just about anything that'll add a few more dimples to your butt :) hahaha
Z - Zodiac Sign: Leo

No comments: