Thursday, May 17, 2007

Like Father, Like Son


Like father, like son. Two nights ago Crew woke up, after having been in bed for awhile, saying he had to go potty. We hurried him into the bathroom to go (because accidents & cold showers aren't that fun for Crew or us) and left him to do business (he likes his privacy). After some time passed I realized he was still on the pot!!! Kind of frustrated that he was milkin' going back to bed I peeked my head around the corner and found him sitting there "reading" Jason's ESPN magizine. It was all I could do to keep my composure and not bust up laughing!!! I just had to get a picture!!! Literally.....like father, like son :)

3 comments:

Julie said...

That is so funny!I love it! Boys will be boys! You guys do need a girl there!

taytum said...

That is one of the cutest and funniest things I have seen all week!

Jamielynn said...

Too cute shanda. I love this picture its classic. Thanks for having us over the other night. We miss seeing you guys. Hope to see you again soon. Call us when you come down here. Your kids are two of the cutest kids ever.