Monday, August 17, 2009

Lucky Me

So traditionally I am not one who is fortunate enough to enter into a random drawing and actually win anything. In fact, I tend to be cynical in regards to throwing my money away into a few tickets to be tossed into hundreds that then gets randomly pulled out...and as lessons have been learned...I do not EVER WIN ( I leave the luck up to Big J)!!! That is until I attended the annual Snowflake/Taylor Business Expo-Preparedness Fair and was convinced to donate my $5 into a drawing. Big J already had the stench of victory all over him after a big win on a Kurt Warner Cardinals jersey. So, a little eager for the 'wife' to gamble on a picture of Christ, he urged me to put all my tickets in to attempt to win this beautifully framed piece of art. My tickets were dropped into the jar, regretfully, and the drawing was made....I didn't believe it at first (probably because they were not pronouncing my name correctly) until fingers were all pointing at me. I was elated!!! My 1st REAL big win!!! Luck was on my side...finally!!!

1 comment:

Stewart & Sheila Smith Family said...

You are so lucky and that picture goes perfect in your house.