Wednesday, March 5, 2008

My "MAN" Tag

1- What is his name? Jason Edwin Whiting
2- How long have you been married? Almost 5 years (on March 21st). Where does the time go!?!
3- How long did you date? Hmmm...date 2months....engaged 3...and then come marriage and the baby in the baby carriage.
4- Who eats more sweets? I definitely have the sweet tooth in the Family.
5- Who said I love you first? He might want to argue w/ me on this one BUT pretty sure he said the three magical words first.
6- Who is taller? Big J by a foot.
7- Who can sing better? Its a tie. I think we both could screech out some pretty sweet notes.
8- Who is smarter? He is, but I'm always right!
9- Who does the laundry? Unfortunately I get the privilege to do the dreaded chore.
10- Who pays the bills? I do, but he checks up on me and keeps me on task.
11- Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.
12- Who mows the lawn? He hates it when I do the lawn (makes him feel less manly) BUT only try to steal the chore away from him because 1- its a good little work out to push that things around & 2- ( I usually try and do during the week while he is at work) I would rather get to spend my Saturdays with him then working ALL day.
13- Who cooks dinner? I do BUT would love to hand that chore over to Big J ANY time he wants to give it a shot.
14- Who drives more? Jason definitely does.
15- Who is more stubborn? I think I have to chalk up my board on this one. Just call me Little Ms. Stubborn.
16- Who kissed who first? He would say I was all over the 1st kiss BUT it was a mutual kiss.
17- Who asked who out first? He would say I did and I would say he did BUT truth be told it was a blind date.
18- Who proposed? He did.
19- Who has more siblings? I do. 6 kids to 5 kids.
Thanks for the "Man" Tag Lyndsay. Tags are always fun! Now I tag Tatum, Dawn, & how about....Shawna. Have fun girls!

2 comments:

Copple's said...

Helloooo, So fabulous to hear from you! Happy five years to you guys. I love your answers on the tag. Glad to see you mow the lawn too. Matt acts like he hates it, but deep down.....
Anyways, keep in touch! You all are wonderful. And I still envy your hair in every pic.

Matt and Kaaryn said...

Hey Shanda- I want to go to Disneyland! A girls weekend or day sounds great. I can do it whenever and my mom can watch Salem if you want me to come to Snowflake. We better do it quick because I am moving out of state in May:)