Friday, December 28, 2007

Where Does the Time Go?

Stewart "Trip" Whiting
12/27/06 * 8lbs.5oz. * 21in. long
Where does the time go? It seems like yesterday that I was sitting in my hospital room sweating bullets while nurses prepped me for C-Section #2. 9 months of Hell was but a small sacrifice, for me to pay, to at the end be given something so precious and sweet. I am so grateful for Trip and his little spirit and for him coming into our home. Where have the past 12 months gone!?! Those months were filled with his firsts - first cry, laugh, bath. From scooting, to crawling, to walking.....the first year is one of my favorites!!! Happy Birthday Trip!!! and to many more good times & memories.


2 comments:

taytum said...

Happy Birthday little man!

Stew and Traci said...

Holy cow, it has gone by fast. But man he's cute ooooh I cant get enough of him! Hope you are all feeling better. We were sad we couldnt see you guys, but we still were thinking about you!