Friday, December 28, 2007

Moms 60th Birthday Getaway!


Mom (Sheila) turned the BIG 6-0 December 14th (and you still look as beautiful as you did when you were 21!). We stole her away to Tucson for a GIRLS weekend at Felisa's house. Mom had never had a pedi/mani so we thought what a better time than Moms 60th for a weekend getaway with the kids! We had a GREAT time having our feet and hands pampered, lunch out @ Macaroni Grill, and doing some Christmas shopping!!! Note to "Smith Girls" - GIRL GATHERINGS IS A MUST AT LEAST 2-4 TIMES A YEAR!



1 comment:

Stewart & Sheila Smith Family said...

Well what can I say, but WOW! You girls pulled it off and did it up way good. I Love you ALL for making my 60th birthday one that I will never forget and one that I will Cherish - so what's on the plan for next year! teehee
Love Mom