Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Perfect Pumpkin

Rebel #1 went on his 1st Kindergarten field trip to the Willis Farm. Kindergartner's got the opportunity to make their merry way through the pumpkin patch and find themselves that "perfect pumpkin" to take home with them. The Rule: no pickin' pumpkins that you (the kindergartner) could not carry home &/or to the bus themselves. This I already new and prepped our little man on what and how to find his pumpkin in the patch that would be just right for him. So he was off, and I was eagerly awaiting his arrival home with his pick. 11 o'clock came and Crew climbing off the bus...with pumpkin in arms...squeals and giggles of excitement, his great pumpkin pickin' accomplishment was relayed to me, "Mom, I just did it! I found the most perfect pumpkin out there!!!" And it was just "perfect."

No comments: