Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Jason

Happy 30Th Big J. Or should I say Triple X..X..x..with the dramatics!?! Isn't this the coolest birthday comic ever!?! I just wanted to wish you the best on living your "three decades of death-defying experience" (especially the last 5 with me & the rebels). The "fellas" and I love & appreciate all you do for our little family. Hope you enjoy the Cardinals Game and don't forget to...#1-Go Crazy, #2-Wave your Cardinals towel with pride, and #3-don't forget to high-five the drunks around you!!! Love Ya, Me & the Boys.

1 comment:

Gaylene said...

Happy Birthday Jason!!!I remember you have the same birthday as my mom! Except she turned 53... see 30is not so bad! I just heard the really sad news of your mom passing away, and I got online to try and find a way to tell you how sorry I am. I found your blog from Tomi and Marc's. You have such a Beautiful family. I know your mom is so proud of you and your family. I just wanted to let you know we are so sorry and please know our thoughts and prayers are with your sweet, awesome family. Take Care,
Gaylene