Thursday, September 25, 2008

Why Semi's Should Really Avoid U-Turns

Big J's story of the day: Why semi's should really avoid u-turns even IF on a country road. On my way into work this morning I got caught for about 20 minutes at a stop light. The line moved slowly forward and I could not see why it was taking so long. Well my frustration increased as I rounded the bend and noticed a semi parked across the road. My first thought was what the ---- is this guy doing, hurry up. Then as I got closer my frustration turned to application. This guy was at a total stop and was not going any where any time soon. Apparently the driver had a high dose of intestinal fortitude and tried a U turn. That was not happening today or any day for that matter. One word came to mind as I drove past the trailer.... Classic!

1 comment:

Stewart & Sheila Smith Family said...

Can't for the life of me think what this guy was trying to do or prove - CRAZY!