Friday, June 1, 2007

A Dozen Reason's Why I Love My Husband

I always see cute little messages on other peoples blog's about all the things they love about their hubbies and thought I would copy a few of them, only with the things I love about MY husband. So here we go, a dozen reason's why I love my husband:
1- He let's me opt to take only 1 child grocrey shopping, don't worry, I get to choose which one :)
2- He always let's me watch the game with him, no matter what else is on :)
3- He is so sweet, that sometimes, he even let's me clean his pee off the toilet :) (even if he swears it's not his.)
4- He always let's me fold his clothes and underwear. And never forgets to tell me how to fold them the "right way" too :)
5- He always lets me cook him dinner. I just love to cook! And I always get to do the dishes too! :)
6- Sometimes he indulges me with allowing me to give him a foot massage because he has had such a long day :)
Now, aren't I the luckiest girl ever! Of course, Jason is good to me. (sometimes too good) Now, I really do like him. In fact, I LOVE him. (despite him being a man....)
7- He is a good listener when I am sobbing about nothing because I have PMS.
8- He is a romantic......
9- He changes poopy diapers. (sometimes)
10- He is always the first to say sorry.
11- He calls me on his way home from work just to tell me where he is and that he is coming home....and I don't ask him to.
12- He always tells me he loves me in the morning, just before leaving to work, even if I don't remember.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Thats funny and sweet! Shanda you always crack me up! I love your smart eleck ways! Jason got the perfect wife, being very serious now, and we are so glad you are part of our family. You're the greatest! We will have to make a trip over there this week or next!